Whether you're close to town or miles away... managing your finances has never been so easy. Go on-line and access your account. You can:
- View account balances
- View actual statements
- View account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Download account info into financial software
- Print images of canceled checks
- Pay bills electronically
- Reorder checks
- ACH originations (credit/debit)
After enrolling in on-line banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment some payees will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available on-line. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your FI NAME online banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!) No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your on-line banking account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
- Click on the ‘Electronic Only Statement’ delivery button and then opt-in.
Get your account information at your fingertips. Log on to mobile banking, using your on-line banking User ID and password, through your cell phone and check balances, transfer funds and more. It is easy to mange your finances on the go when you take advantage of Any Institution’s mobile banking. Mobile banking uses the web browser on your cell phone so you can easily and securely:
- Check the available balance in your accounts
- Transfer money between your accounts
- View recent transactions
We are proud to offer mobile banking to all of our customers. It is easy, fast, convenient and FREE*!
Navigate to http://www.fanninbank.mobi on your cell phone’s web browser. Remember to add this to your favorites for future use.
*You will be charged internet access rates depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use mobile banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.