For over one hundred years, Fannin Bank has been serving the communities of Fannin County and the surrounding area. During our long history, the bank has been a leading employer providing opportunities for advancement with a promotion from within first policy. Fannin Bank takes pride in being the only locally-owned bank in Fannin County. As a full-time member of the Fannin Bank team, you will receive paid employee health plan, paid federal holidays, paid vacation, and sick time along with an employer match 401K. Fannin Bank is currently seeking individuals for the following roles.
Bookkeeper Full-Time Bonham
A bookkeeper is responsible for recording financial transactions, updating statements, and checking financial records for accuracy. A bookkeeper is the bank’s voice, often interacting with account holders via phone or text. Bookkeepers assist account holders with account reconcilement, research for balancing inquiries, and legal requests and provide support for bank products and services. Essential duties and responsibilities of a bookkeeper are:
- Create a welcoming environment by greeting all individuals that call or message the institution for assistance.
- Perform daily posting of loan, teller, general ledger, and new account transactions.
- Reconcile bank ledger accounts daily and make appropriate corrections promptly.
- Research requests from account holders for statement reprint, transaction details, and subpoenas.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations, and adhere to the policies and procedures.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Fulfill your obligation under the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money laundering act for compliance with the law and required reporting.
- Provide requested documents and information for compliance audits and exams yearly.
Fannin Bank Seeks a bookkeeper with two or more years of experience. To apply for this position, inquire at our Bonham location.